- 126 Rooms
- 3 Floors
- Cozy Double Room - Station
- Double Room - Station
- Superior Double Room - Station
- Cozy Double Room - River View
- Double Room - River View
- Double Room - River View with Balcony
- Superior Room - River View
- Junior Suite - River View
- Deluxe Junior Suite - Rosacea
- Suite - River View
- Master Suite - River View
The Editory Riverside Hotel is housed in Santa Apolónia railway station, one of the country’s oldest train stations and a busy junction for millions of people every year. In a prime location, from where you can catch a train, metro, bus, taxi or even boat to any destination.
A refined and sober (never austere) atmosphere, elegant host to travellers, designed for citizens of the World.
01 / 04
Prime LocationThe Hotel is housed in Santa Apolónia railway station on the bank of the river Tagus. Centrally located - within a 10-minute walking distance from the city centre - it is the perfect starting point for discovering a historic and modern city.Know More
02 / 04
RestaurantBased on the Fun Dining concept, inspired by Portuguese gastronomy and combined with the bold spirit of international cuisine. A multipurpose space with different offers for every occasion.Know More
03 / 04
Health ClubGuests who cherish their physical well-being can count on the Editory Riverside’s fully equipped fitness centre for a complete workout.Know More
04 / 04
Meeting RoomA majestic meeting room for up to 30 people, in the heart of the city.Know More
EQUIPMENT & AMENITIES
- Complimentary water
- Coffee Machine
- Kettle with tea selection
- Air Conditioning
- Ironing board and iron
- Turndown service at night
- Cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Individual safe
CHECK THE OPEN HOURS AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION
- 122 seats
- Bistro with a local touch | All day dinning
- A space featuring the Fun Dining concept, with different offers for all occasions. Signature cuisine by Chef André Silva.
- 44 seats
- Cocktail Bar
- Contemporary cuisine with national products. It is based on a sharing experience with informal service.
1 Meeting room
55m² Total space for events
30 maximum capacity
Experienced in responding to all kinds of demands, the team is ready to host meetings and parties with the guarantee that every detail counts for success.
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Accommodated in the century-old Santa Apolónia railway station, which is a transport hub with train, metro, bus and taxi.
Overlooking the winding river that calls for long walks.
- Praça do Comércio – 15 min walk;
- National Pantheon – 5 min walk
- In front of the Military Museum;
- Alfama – 5 min walk.
- Accepted credit card types: All except Mastercard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners Club.
- Animals not allowed except guide dogs.
- Smoking is prohibited in all spaces and rooms of the Hotel.
- Bookings over 9 rooms will be considered as group bookings. The Hotel reserves the right to apply special cancellation and payment policies for groups.
- Guests are required to pay all outstanding charges upon departure. If not done, the pending amount will be charged to the card used to pay for the room.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. Payment for the entire stay at the Hotel will be made at check in.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and the dates of the reservation. Reservations canceled later will be subject to the equivalent rate of one night’s accommodation. In case of no-show, the credit card provided at the time of booking will be charged the amount of the first night.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any objects or documents stored in the room safes.