- 16 Floors
- 142 Studios
- 75 T1 Apartments
- 19 T2 Apartments
- 2 Apartments adapted for reduced mobility
Less than an hour from Lisbon, followed by a short ferry crossing the Sado River, you will find an immense paradise in a completely natural space.
Privacy, modernity and comfort, describe the Aqualuz Troia Mar & Rio, with spaces designed for families, meetings and events.
01 / 04
CHILDREN SPACESAt Aqualuz Troia Mar & Rio you will find tree different spaces, with a lot of animation, so that the youngsters have fun throughout their stay. Baby Corner 0-3 years Kid Club 3-12 years (seasonal) Kids Club + 12 yearsMore
02 / 04
TAKE AWAYOur Italian restaurant and Pool Bar offer a take-away service if you want a more private meal in the comfort of your apartment.More
03 / 04
TROIA INTERACTIVE MAPDiscover Troia through an interactive and fun map.Explore Map
04 / 04
SPORT TROIAFind the most suitable sport for you, in a huge diversity of sports fields. Or, play on one of the best golf courses in Europe.More
(0-3 Years Old)
(4-12 Years Old)
(+12 Years Old)
(2 min walk)
Equipment & amenities
- Complimentary Water
- Equipped kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Ironing board and iron (on request)
- Laundry service (paid)
- Individual safe
- LCD TV
- Sport TV Channel
- Pool towel
- 24h room service
- 3 Meeting rooms
- 1 Auditorium
- 1 Conference center
- 1241 maximum capacity
The team, with more than a decade of experience in responding to all types of requirements, is prepared to receive meetings, conventions, congresses and celebrations with the guarantee that all details count for success.
- Beach 5 min walk
- 20 km of beaches
- Troia Marina 8 min walk
- Casino Troia 8 min walk
- Water Sports
- Walking Trails
- Bike tours
- Bird Watching
- Boat trips
- Horse rides
Check-in time: 4 pm
Check-out time: 11 am
- Accepted credit card types: Visa / Mastercard / Amex.
- Animals not allowed except guide dogs.
- Smoking is prohibited in all spaces and rooms of the Hotel.
- Only individual reservations are allowed on the hotel website. Bookings over 9 rooms will be considered as group bookings. The Hotel reserves the right to apply special cancellation and payment policies for groups.
- Guests are required to pay all outstanding charges upon departure. If not done, the pending amount will be charged to the card used to pay for the room.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. Payment for the entire stay at the Hotel will be made at check in.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and the dates of the reservation. Reservations canceled later will be subject to the equivalent rate of one night's accommodation. In case of no-show, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any objects or documents kept in the apartments' safes.
Car + Boat
Choose to cross the Sado aboard the Ferries or Catamarans and take the opportunity to enjoy the scenery and appreciate the habitat of the Sado dolphins.
From Lisbon to Troia
- Troia is located 60 kilometers from the center of Lisbon.
- Take the A2 or A12
- Departure from Setúbal
- Direction Ferry Boat or Catamaran:
- Ferry pier (vehicle and passenger transport) 20 min crossing the river + 10 min by car to the hotel
- Catamaran Wharf (Exclusive passenger transport) - 15 min crossing the river + 10 min on foot to the hotel
From Porto to Troia
- From Porto to TROIA it will take about 4 hours driving.
- Take the A1 motorway
- Take the most suitable route to the city of Setúbal and cross one of the bridges that cross the Tejo River. In Setúbal, prefer Atlantic Ferries to cross the Sado River.bal e atravesse uma das pontes que cruzam o Rio Tejo. Em Setúbal, prefira as embarcações da Atlantic Ferries para fazer a travessia no Rio Sado.
From the Algarve to Troia
- To reach TROIA from the Algarve, it will take 2 hours driving.
- On the A2, towards the North of Portugal, exit at the exit of Grândola and continue on the IC33.
50 km from Humberto Delgado Airport (OPO), in Lisbon.