- 16 floors
- 65 Studios
- 33 Apartments T1
- 33 Apartments T2
- 1 Apartment T3
- 1 Apartment reduced mobility
Less than an hour from Lisbon, followed by a short ferry crossing across the River Sado, you will find Aqualuz Troia Lagoa. Inserted in a private and paradisiacal environment, it is the ideal place to escape the routine, escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and breathe nature, play sports or simply enjoy leisure.
01 / 03
SALICORNIA RESTAURANTAqualuz Troia Mar & Rio offers carefree family holidays. With a special offer for the little ones, the hotel provides areas, services and equipment to care for the children throughout your stay.More
02 / 03
TROIA SPORTFind the sport that suits you from a wide variety of sports facilities. Or simply play on one of Europe’s finest golf courses.More
03 / 03
ACTIVITIESTroia offers a wide range of water, cultural, entertaining and relaxing activities. Enjoy an immense paradise in a natural setting.Activities
Heated indoor pool
(5 min walk)
Equipments & amenities
- Complimentary water
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Iron and board (on request)
- Laundry service (on request)
- Individual safe
- LCD TV
- Sport TV Channel
- Pool towel
- 24h room service
By the Sea Bar
- 2 Meeting rooms
- 101 maximum capacity
The team, with over a decade of experience in responding to all types of requirements, is prepared to host meetings and celebrations with the guarantee that every detail counts for success.
In the Neighborhood
- Beach 10 min walk
- 20 km of beach
- Troia Marina 8 min walk
- Troia Casino 8 min walk
- Water sports trails
- Bicycle rides
- Bird watching
- Boat rides
- Horseback riding
Check-in time: 16h00
Check-out time: 11h00
- Types of credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Animals not allowed except guide dogs.
- Smoking is prohibited in all spaces and rooms of the Hotel
- Only individual reservations are allowed on the hotel website. Bookings over 9 rooms will be considered as group bookings. The Hotel reserves the right to apply special cancellation and payment policies for groups.
- Guests are required to pay all outstanding charges upon departure. If not done, the pending amount will be charged to the card used to pay for the room.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. Payment for the entire stay at the Hotel will be made at check in.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and the dates of the reservation. Reservations canceled later will be subject to the equivalent rate of one night's accommodation. In case of no-show, the credit card provided at the time of booking will be charged the amount of the first night.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any objects or documents stored in the room safes.
Car + Boat
Choose to cross the Sado aboard the Ferries or Catamarans and take the opportunity to enjoy the scenery and appreciate the habitat of the Sado dolphins.
From Lisbon to Troia
- Troia is located 60 kilometers from the center of Lisbon.
- Take the A2 or A12
- Departure from Setúbal
- Direction Ferry Boat or Catamaran:
- Ferry pier (vehicle and passenger transport) 20 min crossing the river + 10 min by car to the hotel
- Catamaran Wharf (Exclusive passenger transport) - 15 min crossing the river + 10 min on foot to the hotel
From Porto to Troia
- From Porto to TROIA it will take about 4 hours driving.
- Take the A1 motorway
- Take the most suitable route to the city of Setúbal and cross one of the bridges that cross the Tejo River. In Setúbal, prefer Atlantic Ferries to cross the Sado River.bal e atravesse uma das pontes que cruzam o Rio Tejo. Em Setúbal, prefira as embarcações da Atlantic Ferries para fazer a travessia no Rio Sado.
From the Algarve to Troia
- To reach TROIA from the Algarve, it will take 2 hours driving.
- On the A2, towards the North of Portugal, exit at the exit of Grândola and continue on the IC33.
50 km from Humberto Delgado Airport (OPO), in Lisbon.